Moderated, task-based testing is the mainstay of usability testing and most practitioners are familiar with it. At Volkside we normally give participants their tasks verbally, however more recently we have experimented with also giving them a printed copy of each task. Read the full post for more.
- Change of scenery one year ago
- Presentation: Wirify – Lessons from a micro internet phenomenon one year ago
- On delight, user experience and electronic candles one year ago
- Five elements your local business website must have one year ago
- Your idea is worth nothing until you work it one year ago
- More …