Kent L. Norman published an interesting book titled “The Psychology of Menu Selection: Designing Cognitive Control at the Human/Computer Interface” almost two decades ago. This post lists some the menu design guidelines provided in the book, adapted for information architects to use with today’s websites.
- Change of scenery 2 years ago
- Presentation: Wirify – Lessons from a micro internet phenomenon 2 years ago
- On delight, user experience and electronic candles 2 years ago
- Five elements your local business website must have 2 years ago
- Your idea is worth nothing until you work it 2 years ago
- More …