I’m sitting outside on a busy street in central Kuala Lumpur with a bunch of mates when a peddler walks up. He pulls out a small cardboard box and extracts a colourful cylinder from within. He then proceeds to blow a tiny bit of air into the cylinder. The thing flickers, then lights up. Read the full post for the rest of the experience.
- Change of scenery one year ago
- Presentation: Wirify – Lessons from a micro internet phenomenon one year ago
- On delight, user experience and electronic candles one year ago
- Five elements your local business website must have one year ago
- Your idea is worth nothing until you work it one year ago
- More …