Ricardo Semler urges us to keep our memos short: “If you really want someone to evaluate a project’s chances, only give them a single page to do it — and make them write a headline that gets to the point, as in a newspaper.” Semler is the CEO of the industrial conglomerate Semco and the author of Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World’s Most Unusual Workplace (1993). Read the full post for more.
- Change of scenery 2 years ago
- Presentation: Wirify – Lessons from a micro internet phenomenon 2 years ago
- On delight, user experience and electronic candles 2 years ago
- Five elements your local business website must have 2 years ago
- Your idea is worth nothing until you work it 2 years ago
- More …