I’m sitting outside on a busy street in central Kuala Lumpur with a bunch of mates when a peddler walks up. He pulls out a small cardboard box and extracts a colourful cylinder from within. He then proceeds to blow a tiny bit of air into the cylinder. The thing flickers, then lights up. Read the full post for the rest of the experience.
- Change of scenery 2 years ago
- Presentation: Wirify – Lessons from a micro internet phenomenon 2 years ago
- On delight, user experience and electronic candles 2 years ago
- Five elements your local business website must have 2 years ago
- Your idea is worth nothing until you work it 2 years ago
- More …